Retrieve your Rental Invoice
Retrieve a copy of your rental invoiceIf it’s more than 24 hours since you completed your rental you can request a copy of your invoice using the search tool below.
Before you start, please make sure you have either – your customer, reservation or rental agreement number to hand.
How to find an invoiceSearch by rental agreement number
You'll find the rental agreement number towards the top of the document given to you at the rental station where you picked up your vehicle.
Search by customer (membership) number
You can find your customer (Wizard) number on the front of your Avis Preferred card.
Search by reservation number
You can find your booking number at the top of your booking confirmation email, e.g. 1235678FR1.
Still not able to find your invoice?
If you are unable to retrieve your invoice please try again using alternative search criteria. If you are still unable to retrieve your invoice, please contact our call center.
Understanding your invoiceThe front of the invoice summarises the main billing elements. On the reverse you'll find a detailed terms and conditions.
If you need more information please retrieve your invoice using the search tool above and click the Query button at the bottom left of the page to contact us.
Notes on invoice search
- Invoices are only available online 24 hours after completing your rental
- The last name you enter in the search tool must exactly match the name on the rental agreement, reservation or customer (membership) record
- Searches using your customer number will return a list of all invoices generated in the previous six months. Searches on rental agreement or reservation number return only the invoice for that booking
- If you need an invoice from an earlier date please call our call center.
- If your invoice has been modified more than once, you will only be able to see the latest version.